SGIO Business Insurance Online Offer Terms & Conditions
1. The Online Offer is a premium saving available on new SGIO Business Insurance policies, with a Western Australian risk address, purchased online before this offer ends. The Online Offer may be withdrawn at any time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Online Offer is available on new SGIO Business Insurance policies (Eligible Product).
3. The offer is not available on any other SGIO policy including:
- Motor Trade Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Fleet Insurance
- Farm Insurance
- EasyFarm Business Insurance
- EasyBiz Tradesperson Business Insurance
- EasyBiz@home Business Insurance
- EasyBiz Business Insurance
4. The amount of the Online Offer is up to a maximum of $75 and will be clearly displayed on the ‘Buy Now’ page of the online buy process. The amount of the Online Offer applied to an Eligible Product is variable based on a number of factors, including the amount of offline premium and underwriting factors. In some cases, the amount of the Online Offer may be significantly below the maximum of $75.
5. To be eligible for the Online Offer, you must purchase an Eligible Product online via the SGIO Insurance website www.sgio.com.au/business, and:
a) for annual policies, pay the annual premium online with a Visa or MasterCard at the time of purchase; or
b) for pay-by-the-month policies, provide accurate bank account, Visa or MasterCard details online at the time of purchase.
6. Whether we issue a policy and on what terms, is subject to our normal underwriting criteria and practices.
7. The Online Offer is only available where the Eligible Product is purchased over the Internet and is not available over the telephone or in-store.
8. The Online Offer does not apply to any existing SGIO policy.