Be in control of the people you allow to access your home with a Video Intercom Unit
Installing a video intercom system helps you to control access to your property and can help to safeguard against a break in, protecting your family and assets.
Our modern audiovisual communication system enables you to identify the visitor on a visual display from inside your home, engage in a conversation if desired and then decide to allow entry to the person calling.
Video intercoms are popular in many newly built properties, but if you are living in a more traditional property and want to add a level of extra security to your home or business, then a video intercom is easy to install.
In addition to adding an extra level of security to your property, a video intercom system provides convenience and can also help to add value to your property.
So whether you are thinking of upgrading your home security or enhancing the level of security protection for your business, installing an intercom has a range of benefits that will benefit your family.
To take advantage of these exclusive offers from SGIO Security, please call 132 553
- Fully installed Video Intercom Systems from $799
SGIO Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited SA Licence No. ISL182233
Why choose SGIO professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Save on your SGIO Home Contents Insurance when you install an SGIO alarm system
- Experience – we’ve been protecting South Australians since 1971