SGIO Home Security provides a wide variety of safes that protect your most precious valuables and important documents against theft and damage.
Through the services of the CMI Safe Company we can offer you the following types of safes:
- Records and data
All of our security safes can be fitted with a wide range of locks, including combination locks, key locks, time locks and electronic locks.
What's the difference between types of security safes?
If you want to safeguard hard to replace items at home, such as precious jewellery, ID documents or even spare cash then a domestic safe will help to keep your valuables safe, and close to hand.
Our commercial safes are designed to offer you a well-designed solution that meets all of your business needs for secure storage. Our commercial safes help your business to store and protect things that are important such as irreplaceable documents and cash.
In today’s world keeping your data safe is paramount. Our data safes keep information stored on any kind of electronic device or paper files safe from fire and high temperatures. Our data safes are built to protect your priceless and essential information.
Contact the team today on 132 553 to find out more information about our security safe service.
SGIO Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited SA Licence No. ISL182233
Why choose SGIO Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Save on your SGIO Home Contents Insurance when you install an SGIO alarm system
- Experience – we’ve been protecting South Australians since 1971