Go paperless today to have your insurance documents sent by email.
Enjoy these benefits:
- Sign up to conveniently receive your policy documents anywhere, anytime
- Simply organise, file and view your policy information in a way that suits you
- Securely receive your insurance policy information straight to your inboxIt's easy to go paperless
It's easy to go paperless
- Click to register or log into Self Service Centre
- Click on My Details and 'Switch to email'
Customers have told us they would like more the choice in how they receive their documents. Receiving your insurance documents by email is:
- Convenient – sign up to receive your policy documents anywhere, anytime
- Simple– organise, file and view your policy information in a way that suits you
- Secure – receive your insurance policy information straight to your inbox
Once you have made the switch to email, insurance documents for any eligible current and future policies you may take out with us will be emailed to your chosen email address.
It’s easy- simply contact us on 133 233 or visit a branch and we can make the switch for you. Alternatively, log into Self Service Centre to manage your policies and preferences.
- Comprehensive Plus Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance
- Third Party Property Damage Insurance
- Home Buildings Insurance
- Home Contents Insurance
- Home Buildings and Contents Insurance Combined
- Landlord Insurance
- Strata Title Insurance NSW
- CTP Green Slip NSW
- Boat Insurance
- Caravan Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance (NSW/QLD/ACT)
Insurance documents we email includes:
- Certificates of Insurance
- Renewal Notices
- Product-Disclosure Statements
- Payment receipts
- Key Facts Sheet
Any policy types and documents unable to be sent by email will continue to be sent by post.
The following policy documents will continue to be sent to you by post as well as some non-automated letters:
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance
- Home Security
- Bicycle Insurance and
- NRMA Motoring & Services products and services.
If at least one policy holder has chosen to receive their documents by email, we'll only send documents electronically (to each policy holder who has consented to email).
If all policy holders have chosen to receive their documents by post, only one post pack will be sent to your mailing address.
It is important you tell us when you change your email address so that you continue to receive your documents. You can update your email address by logging into Self Service Centre, contact us on 133 233 or visit a branch and we can make the switch for you.
We’ll send your insurance documents to the email address you provide. If we receive notification that the email is undelivered, we will send those insurance documents by post. You can also log into Self Service Centre to update your email address.
Providing a mobile number enables us to send you messages, such as reminders if you have not paid for your policy by the due date.
You can either: view your emailed documents by logging into Self Service Centre, contact us on 133 233, orvisit a branch for assistance.
No, the full range of payment options are still avaliable to you such as: BPAY, at a branch, over the phone or online.
Yes, simply log into Self Service Centre, contact us on 133 233 or visit a branch to switch back to receiving your insurance policy documents by post. It’s also a good idea to check your mailing address with us in case it needs updating.
If you hold more than 10 policies with us, they won’t all be listed in the confirmation email-because of limited space. There are also some policy types that we’re currently unable to send by email.
Refer to “Which insurance policy types will be sent to me by email?” above, contact us on 133 233 or visit a branch.
Please note: policies that are held in a business name aren't currently available to view in Self Service Centre. Also, - only one email address can be used to register for Self Service Centre - the same email address can’t be shared between Self Service Centre accounts.