Free Legal Advice, Online Wills & More
In conjunction with Legal Access Services (LAS), SGIO Insurance is pleased to provide you with free and confidential legal advice, the ability to create your own legal will online, and the opportunity to create other important documents to legally protect yourself and your property. My Lawyer also offers a free ‘Keep It Current’ email reminder service for updating your legal documents when your circumstances change.
My Lawyer allows you to get an answer to your legal question or to create the documents you really should have in place to protect your interests and those of the people you care about; all done online in just a few minutes.
- Direct and confidential initial legal advice from a qualified panel of law firms.
- Confidence in over 15 years experience in providing legal advice and service quality controls.
- Enjoy the benefit of forming an ongoing legal relationship with your advice provider should you need further legal services after your initial advice.
Free Will Service
- Free online will wizard that allows you to create a downloadable will, tailored to your circumstances and wishes, together with instructions for properly enacting and storing your will.
- Information checklists for what to do next if you have circumstances that require legal advice in creating your will.
- Option of free storage of your will with an LAS legal panel member.
Protecting Your Future
- Information and links to relevant state government agencies on Power of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship and Superannuation protection.
- 'Keep It Current' opt-in, allowing you to ask for a reminder email at the frequency of your choice, in case you need to update your will or other documents because your circumstances may have changed.
About your information
All information relating to the My Lawyer service is confidential and secure. No information will be shared with SGIO Insurance or third parties. LAS is not part of, nor affiliated with SGIO Insurance. SGIO Insurance does not control the LAS site nor endorse any material or advice obtained from LAS.