Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
SGIO Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance provides you with cover for your bike against accidental damage, collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or a malicious act. Starting from $5.05 a week for Motorcycle coverage.
What's more, our Comprehensive Insurance covers any licensed rider who rides your motorbike or scooter, even if they're not listed on your policy.*
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Collision or crash
- Accidental damage
- Vandalism or a malicious act
- Emergency repairs (up to $800)
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $65 a day up to 21 days
- New for old replacement if your car is written off in its first 2 years
- New for new replacement on bikes written off in their first 2 years
- Liability cover (up to $20 million)
- Tools of trade up to $1,500 (business use vehicles)
- Theft or attempted theft
*Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
**On agreed value policies, cover is limited to the agreed value. Motorcycles/scooters must be roadworthy and registrable.
Why choose SGIO Insurance?
- We cover any licensed rider who rides your motorcycle*
- Automatic cover for modifications, options and accessories**
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee for repairs we authorise
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we've been insuring South Australians since 1971