Our Business Insurance is flexible, and can be easily customised to meet your business’ needs.
You can choose from a range of options to cover your business, from Public Liability cover to protection for your work tools, commercial vehicles, and more.
Plus, if you get a new Business Insurance policy online you can save up to 10%1.
Need your certificates or tax invoice?
You can request a copy of your Certificate of Currency, Certificate of Insurance or tax invoice online. Just enter your email address.
A Certificate of Currency is proof that you have an active policy.
A Certificate of Insurance shows what your policy covers, the amount covered and the period of cover.
Request Certificate of Currency
Request Certificate of Insurance
Request tax invoice
Most popular types of cover
Here are the different kinds of cover you can include in your Business Insurance so you can get the protection that’s right for you:
- Public and product liability: Covers claims against you if it’s found negligent acts in connection with your business resulted in personal injury or property damage
- Property: Protects you for loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at your business premises
- Portable property: Cover your tools, business property and equipment against accidental damage, fire, theft and other specified incidents, anywhere in Australia
- Theft and money: Covers you if a person breaks into your premises (or the premises you are renting) and steals your business stock, contents, equipment or money
- Business interruption: Covers a shortfall in your gross profit if your business is interrupted by an incident we cover.
- Personal accident and illness: Provides a weekly benefit in the event of certain injuries, accidents or illnesses
- Employee dishonesty: Covers you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act by an employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain
- Computer and electronic equipment: Covers breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machines and phone equipment
- Commercial motor vehicles: Covers your business motor vehicles or mobile plant used to operate your business
- Glass: Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
- Machinery: Covers breakdown of machinery like cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners
- Tax investigation: Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax.
Download the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
Download the Target Market Determination (TMD)
Things you should know
1 You can save up to 10% on the Business Insurance 'base premium' when you first purchase online. The base premium doesn't include any government or statutory charges. You will only get a discount on your first year's premium. Discounts only apply until you reach your minimum premium, so your discount might be limited by your minimum premium. When we calculate your premium on renewal, we may also limit any increases or decreases by considering factors like your previous year’s premium. This online offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to the full terms and conditions.
Save up to 10% when you buy a new Business Insurance policy online1