Our Business Insurance is flexible, and can be easily customised to meet your business’ needs.
You can choose from a range of options to cover your business, from Public Liability cover to protection for your work tools, commercial vehicles, and more.
You can request a copy of your Certificate of Currency, Certificate of Insurance or tax invoice online. Just enter your email address.
A Certificate of Currency is proof that you have an active policy.
A Certificate of Insurance shows what your policy covers, the amount covered and the period of cover.
Most popular types of cover
Here are the different kinds of cover you can include in your Business Insurance so you can get the protection that’s right for you:
- Public and product liability: Covers claims against you if it’s found negligent acts in connection with your business resulted in personal injury or property damage
- Property: Protects you for loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at your business premises
- Portable property: Cover your tools, business property and equipment against accidental damage, fire, theft and other specified incidents, anywhere in Australia
- Theft and money: Covers you if a person breaks into your premises (or the premises you are renting) and steals your business stock, contents, equipment or money
- Business interruption: Covers a shortfall in your gross profit if your business is interrupted by an incident we cover.