Are you a doctor, veterinarian, dietician, osteopath, or offer a type of health or medical service? Our business insurance has the covers to protect your business, plus if you buy online you can save up to $100.
Need a certificate of your current policy?
If you need to prove you hold an existing SGIO Business Insurance policy, you can request a Certificate of Currency.
Request Certificate of Currency now
If you would like a copy of your policy, you can request a Certificate of Insurance.
Request Certificate of Insurance now
If you require we can provide you with a Tax invoice.
Request Tax Invoice now
Most popular types of cover
- Fire and Defined Events. Can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Burglary. Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises, or the premises you are renting, and stealing your business stock, contents or equipment
- Money. Covers money being stolen from your premises
- Glass. Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
- Public and Product Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage
- Business Interruption. Covers the loss of profits after your business suffers damage due to an insured event, such as a fire or storm and the business is closed for the process of rebuilding or repairing the damage. If you are no longer able to trade because of this disaster, you can continue to receive a cash flow to help ensure your business returns to its normal operation
- General Property. Cover provides you with protection for loss or damage or burglary of property such as tools, when you take them with you on the road or at the work site
- Machinery. Covers breakdown of cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners
- Personal Accident and Illness. Our Personal Accident and Illness protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self employed where there is no access to sick leave
- Fraud and Dishonesty. Provides cover for you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act or omission by an Employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain
- Electronic Equipment. Covers you for breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machine and phone equipment
- Motor Vehicles. Covers you for business motor vehicles and mobile plant used to operate your business
- Tax Audit. Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax
- Multiple Risks. Covers you for accidental loss or damage to specified items of property anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
Download the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
Including your home in your Business Insurance?
Download the Home Key Fact Sheet (KFS)