Integrating your buildings and contents policies into one simple solution, a Combined Home Buildings and Contents Insurance policy with SGIO offers West Australians the convenience and efficiency of one policy with one premium.
And, for even more peace of mind, SGIO Insurance has Home Plus Insurance, which is our highest level of cover and includes a safety net of up to 25% of the sum insured on buildings and general contents if required, as well as automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion).
Home value calculators
Calculate the current value of your home buildings and contents with our easy to use calculators:
Highest level of cover
I want the highest level of cover. SGIO Home Plus Insurance is our highest level of cover for your home. It provides all the features and benefits of our standard Home Buildings and Home Contents Insurance, with additional cover to give you peace of mind.
Home Plus offers the following cover:
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the buildings sum insured for extra costs to rebuild your home if you need it
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the general contents sum insured for extra costs to replace your contents if you need it
- Automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion)
- Cover for Plants, trees and shrubs – up to $2,000
- Accidental damage to your contents when you are moving them to your new home
- Identity theft up to $5,000
- Credit card theft up to $5,000
- Temporary accommodation for up to 2 years
- Optional cover for your Portable Contents for items including jewellery, watches and laptops outside your home